SNN’s Engineering Division ensures that every project meets with our quality guidelines, from Structural Stability to awarding contracts to our Sub Contractors, selection of sites, architects, consultants and various vendor partners on the material front. Above everything we ensure that our structural design meets the quality guidelines set forth by the prevailing norms of various Government agencies in Bengaluru. The process followed by SNN:
- Selection of Site and Soil Investigation
- Structural Design and Execution
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Project Completion Report and Occupancy Certificate
One of the major advantage with SNN is our talented in-house Engineering Team. With over 250 well trained and skilled SNN staff we ensure that the project finishing is taken under its command to ensure that we provide quality dwelling spaces. On the other hand, this capability also gives us an edge to rectify any issues that the customer might face post-handover of the apartment.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control
We prepare a project specific Quality Control Plan and follow them strictly to ensure that the quality of work executed by the Sub Contractors are met 100%. This is ensured through the project management team of experienced and qualified Engineers from SNN.
Process we follow for Assured Quality:
- Preparation of Checklist of all activities, duly approved by SNN Quality Control Team.
- Material Testing and Procurement Plan
- QA / QC observation and surveillance at the site.
- Regular monitoring of calibration of testing equipment and validation of contractors equipments.
- Laboratory test of concrete and other building material to ensure quality.
- Periodical internal audits to ensure top notch quality.
- Daily visit of Senior Management to ensure overall Quality Adherence.